Thursday, July 14, 2011





I like to think I have a firm grip on the reigns of my destiny. I also know that there are times when I need to let go of the reigns, even if it means I might get bucked around a bit. Sometimes you need to let go of everything you know and believe so that you can open yourself up to the unknown. Everything is driven by either love or fear, it really is that simple. But fear is not to be feared, you cannot loose your fears even though we are all very good at jamming them deeper inside of ourselves to give the illusion that they have been conquered. I have found that in most cases, you need to change your own perception of something in order to transform it into something that can be used. We are immensely complex creatures with an immeasurable capacity to feel. If you feel fear, use it. If you feel love, use it. It works if you work it.

No comments:

Post a Comment