Monday, May 16, 2011



In between each word my thoughts wait in the shadows.
This is the mystery of literature. It is the marriage of thought and writing; and in writing thought is half lost, and in thinking writing is half lost. I would like to stand on my head and let the thoughts drip from my mind, leaving my darkest confessions in a wet mess on the page. I should learn to admire the paper in all its cosmic blankness. Instead, my hands shake until it is covered in ink and I have devoured all. And still I hunger.

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful way of writing... it is like reading someones exact thought process woven throughout a combination of beautifully put togeher words. Truly enjoyable!

    On another note, I was wondering what type of camera you use to take all of your film shots? they come out so nicely!

    ReplyDelete