Sunday, November 7, 2010




I walked home in the rain today because it felt good. I don't know why I did it, to feel awake, to feel alive, to feel. I don't want to fall asleep at the trigger. I have a good friend who quit law school this year to live in an Ashram. Now he devotes his life to the practice of transcendental meditation. I think he'd been pushed to the edge, the edge of his intellectuality, the edge of his rationality, and so he leapt over. Antigravity, that was always my superhuman power of choice. To transcend, to go beyond the stuff of this world. It will never be enough, but that's OK. You will always want something more, more knowledge, more experiences, your hunger will never cease. Truth is a fable, stay curious. Every sentence should be finished with an ellipses rather than a full stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment